Το καλάθι αγορών είναι άδειο!
Hydrate 80 500ml
- Κατασκευαστής: BILT HAMBER
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: BH-H80
- Διαθεσιμότητα: In Stock
19,10€ Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 19,10€
Quick GuideProven long-term rust prevention over partially prepared surfaces - massively increases the life of paint applied to partially cleaned steelBoosts the corrosion protection of coatings appli...
- Proven long-term rust prevention over partially prepared surfaces - massively increases the life of paint applied to partially cleaned steel
- Boosts the corrosion protection of coatings applied to steel cleaned by blast cleaning or other methods
- Easy-to-use simply brush or spray apply
- Safe, water-based and non-flammable
- Leaves surface ready for painting
- Produces super-tough non-rubbery etched barrier
- Surfaces do not need washing after treatment
- Low viscosity wets out corrosion for full conversion and facilitates penetration of flanges and seams
- Proven in independent TUV tests in trials of automotive paintwork
- Awarded "Product Recommended" in "Practical Classics" Magazine long term trial
Hydrate 80 Rust Converter
Traditional paints and coatings applied to corrosion give disappointingly short-lived performance because they simply hide the underlying and continuing corrosion - the failure is first seen by blistering of the coating and the rapid breakthrough of rust.
hydrate 80 provides powerful protection to rusted steel surfaces, its electrochemical function stabilises existing corrosion by converting the iron oxides into a protective metal complex, it also combines with surface moisture and oxygen depriving the corrosion process of the conditions it requires. Paints and coatings applied to a hydrate 80 treated surface demonstrate amazing improvements in long-term performance.
hydrate 80 provides a superior stable barrier to prevent further attack. The cross-linking polymer formulated to provide the tough non-rubbery barrier tenaciously grips the metal surface forming an ideal base for further coatings, paints or anticorrosion wax.
Importantly for long-term protection Hydrate 80 doesn’t contain chlorine which is known to transform into corrosive hydrochloric acid in rust converter applications causing under-film blistering and destruction of paint finishes or other coating products.
The long-term performance of hydrate 80 has been proven to significantly increase coating life in independent tests conducted by the German TÜV organisation under conditions of VDA 621-415 (6 cycles, or 1008 hrs) which included exposure to hot salt-spray, 100% relative humidity and drying atmospheres with each cycle lasting 168 hours.
hydrate 80 was awarded “Practical Classics” magazine “Best Buy” and “Product Recommended” after a long-term trial comparing it to 12 other products - in fact hydrate 80 was applied to more heavily corroded steel than the competition and still outperformed them. hydrate 80 has been used to arrest and prevent corrosion in diverse applications - from massive marine installations to classic and historic vehicle restoration hydrate 80 provides dependable long-term protection